WE ARE HIRING
The PRAKARSA is a think-tank that produces and shares information, knowledge, and policy recommendations in the social, economic, and sustainable development fields as well as various topics related to welfare issues. We are actively involved in strengthening the evidence-based policymaking process with civil society organizations, government, parliament, and corporations. We work at the local, national, regional, and global level.
Currently, we are looking for Intern Media & Communication to assist the Knowledge Management Team in social media engagement and branding strategy. The requirements of the Media Officer are as follows:
- Freshgraduate, for master degree in communication, multimedia or related
- Strong interest, knowledge and understanding in design & content creator
- Familiar and active with social media
- Strong writing skills and the ability to take complex information and turn it into accessible communications for the wider public
- Intermediate proficiency in design program e.g., Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premier, etc.
- Able to work independently and teamwork, results-oriented
Applicants must submit a cover letter, a final resume, and a statement of purpose. As an added value, applicants can attach one example of portofolio, article/writing from a personal work, either published or not published. Please send all the required documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject PRA-MEDIA & COMMUNICTION-INTERN-2023.