WE ARE HIRING
The PRAKARSA is a think-tank that produces and shares information, knowledge, and policy recommendations in the social, economic, and sustainable development fields as well as various topics related to welfare issues. We are actively involved in strengthening the evidence-based policymaking process with civil society organizations, government, parliament, and corporations. We work at the local, national, regional, and global level.
Currently, we are looking for a Researcher to assist the Program and Research-Knowledge Management Unit in research and policy advocacy..
The requirements of the Researcher are as follows:
- Have master’s degree in economics, development economics, socioeconomics, political economy, fiscal, statistics and business or related disciplines
- Strong interest, knowledge and understanding of economic, fiscal, and development issues
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in research institutions or community organizations
- Good analytical thinking, detail-oriented and problem-solving skills
- Excellent research skills (qualitative and quantitative)
- Have working knowledge of English, both written and spoken
- Master in statistical data analysis software(s) such as SPSS, STATA, or other relevant softwares
- Able to work independently and teamwork, results-oriented
- Able to write both academic-science and popular-science articles
- Have good communication and publik speaking skills (preferable)
- Having database management capabilities, international experience and published writing are an advantage
Applicants must submit a cover letter, a final resume. As an added value, applicants can attach one example of a scientific article/writing from a personal work, either published or not published. Please send all the required documents to: email@example.com with the subject RESEARCHER-2023 at the Latest November 5, 2023.